An Ideal Type

My friends always ask me.
'Are you not interested in any guys?'
Yes and No.

I just dont see someone that I feel strongly enough but yes I am open to finding one.
The next question 'What's your ideal type?'
Usually I say chemistry, but to my best friends I say 'intelligence'

My ideal type is someone whose - intelligent - there I've said ittt.

Im not being a snob and labelling based on status quo. But someone whose emotionally competent with me.

Someone who challenge my beliefs
Someone who makes me want to be better
Someone I look up to
Someone who i share a passionate belief with
Someone whose like my best friend

...and of course chemistry. Although they would fall in automatically, if they fulfil what I envision.

Yes, I value intelligence but above all; an impartial heart to be able to think consciously and act with a heart.

-
(Lightning on the Wave is an amazing series and I really love Harry's mind - the oath in The Alliance Of The Sun And The Moon - the ability to retain and maintain free will)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#01 Musings - 'Socially Acceptable'

05 Musings: Phases

/Today/